Wednesday, April 18: I got tagged by FrizzText: I got tagged ~ 11 questions, who inspires us bloggers each week with his a-z photo challenge. I am flattered he thought to tag me, so I will try to answer his 11 questions and I’ll try to find 11 other fellows to ask a set of my own made-up questions.
“Tag – you’re it!” – The rules:
You must post these rules.
Each person must post 11 things about him/herself on their blog.
Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in their post,
(And create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer, if you can).
Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
1 Without which three things would you be lost? My three children, Sarah (27), Alex (21) and Adam (19)… 🙂
2 If you could be famous for one thing, what would it be? Writing a really good novel. A novel that people couldn’t put down because it would be so fascinating!!
3 If you only could listen to one song for the next month, what song would that be? “I and Love and You” by the Avett Brothers
4 What started you blogging in the first place? When I went to Korea for a year to teach English, it was my first extended period of time living abroad. I wanted to document my experience there.
5 If you could have your own tv channel, what would it be about? It would be about living and working abroad, which I find endlessly fascinating!!
6 What is your favorite season? And why? I love autumn in Virginia. The leaves turn the colors of pomegranate, oranges, limes and yellow squash blossoms and the air is crisp and cool. My birthday is October 25, followed a week later by Halloween! Pumpkins, jack-o-lanterns, apple pie, apple cider, trick-or-treaters, and trips to the apple orchard. What could be better than that?
7 Do you like flowers better or trees? Wow, that’s a hard one. I really love flowering trees, especially fruit trees. I have come to a new appreciation for these during my time in Oman.
8 If you could own a famous painting (or any other art object), which one would that be? Tahitian Landscape painting by Paul Gauguin
9 There is only one person like yourself. Name something about you that makes you unique! My adventurous spirit, independence and fearlessness in the face of change.
10 Do you plan out things usually or do you do them more spontaneously? I usually always plan out an extended vacation; I plan my days while traveling to get the most out of the short time I have. Here in Oman, because of my friend Mario, I’m learning to be more spontaneous and to just go with the flow!!
11 Would you rather be a movie actor or a (rock) star on the stage? I’d rather be a movie actress because I love exploring the depths and nuances of character and how people interact in relationships with other people and with their environment.
Here are my questions:
1. When was the last time you told someone honestly how you felt?
2. What is something or someone you miss most from your childhood?
3. What song will be forever connected with an important event or person in your life? Explain.
4. What three things in nature do you find most beautiful?
5. What scares you most and why?
6. What was the year you were most happy and why?
7. What is your favorite part of the human face and why?
8. What was the hardest thing you ever had to do?
9. What kind of food do you like best: sweet, salty, savory? Give an example.
10. What is the last movie you watched and how did you feel about it?
11. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
And the nominees go to (no ranking 1-11, only trying to get to know some of my fellow bloggers who I admire):
1. Cee Neuner: Cee’s Life Photography Blog
2. Lady Barefoot Baroness: Lady Barefoot Baroness
3. Rural Route Runner: Rural Route Runner
4. Gilly Gee: Lucid Gypsy
5. Rois: Rois
6. TBM: 50 Year Project
7. Jo Bryant: Chronicles of Illusions
8. skinnywench: A Word in Your Ear
9. TheMOFMan: Modes of Flight
10. Ameena: Fancy That Fancy This
11. Christine: Heartfelt Images
Thanks for tagging me, Frizztext. It was fun…. !!